7 Reasons to Fix Your Dirty CRM Data
Marketing Profs [Behind paywall] recently published an infographic from our research team.
B2B data decays at a rate of over 70% per year, according to the infographic, which means you could be referencing someone’s old position or company when you contact that lead.
Furthermore, bad data means your lead scoring could be wrong, which makes it easy to lose sales opportunities. And, the infographic points out, many marketing automation price structures are based on the size of your database, so holding on to outdated data can cost you in fees as well.
The infographic closes with a reminder of the 1-10-100 rule: It costs $1 to verify a record as it comes in, $10 to clean it later, and $100 to do nothing. Even if those figures aren’t exact, they paint a clear picture of how dirty data can be costing your brand.
Here are the 7 reasons:
- [Your data] is dirty than you think
- Revenue is going down the drain
- Keep your messages on target
- Stop wasting your time
- Make sales your best friend
- Stay on the email whitelist (otherwise known as sender reputation)
- Get your’s money worth (marketing automation and sales enablement fees)
Still stuck? How can we help?